Moton Fellowship Program
June 7 – July 30, 2021
Jordan Robinson, 2014 Moton Fellow
- The Moton Fellowship Program is an eight-week summer internship
opportunity that offers one-on-one coaching and mentoring from leading
experts in business, government, and nonprofit organizations.
- In addition to leadership coaching, Fellows are exposed to a professional
business environment where they perform a variety of office
administration duties, in support of The Gloucester Institute mission.
The Moton Campus
3201 Leadership Dr
Gloucester, VA 23061
PROFILE OF A MOTON FELLOW
- The program recruits exceptional undergraduate students with a
demonstrated commitment to academic excellence, evidence of effective leadership, involvement in extracurricular activities, and a record of impactful community service.
- Qualified applicants must be current undergraduate students with a minimum 3.0 grade point average and must be rising sophomores, juniors, or seniors at a fully accredited college or university.
WHAT MOTON FELLOWS CAN EXPECT
- Under the tutelage of our experts, the program is highlighted by coaching
in a variety of business administration disciplines including strategic
marketing and personal branding, effective networking, conflict
management, strategy development, project management, and critical
thinking & decision making.
- At the program’s conclusion, Moton Fellows are awarded a generous
The 2021 Moton Fellowship Application is now closed.
AFTER THE PROGRAM
- Moton Fellows graduate the program with a foundation of skills, upon
which they can build, to succeed in their chosen professional fields or to
pursue studies at some of the nation’s top graduate school programs.
- Graduates of our programs are employed at some of the nation’s most
influential companies which include: