We continue to adhere to the direction of our leading health and government authorities. As of now, Phase Three for Virginia is expected to last two to four weeks. During this time, The Gloucester Institute will operate with a limited capacity of only six guests at a time to ensure the safety and health of guests and staff.
While we have always maintained a clean environment, over the last several weeks we have taken extra precautions to promote your safety, including:
- Employees will wear masks and gloves while working and will follow rigorous cleaning procedures recommended by the CDC.
- We have implemented more frequent disinfecting/sanitizing of high touch areas in public areas in addition to our already high cleanliness standards.
- We have placed touchless hand sanitizer dispensers in our public areas.
- We have limited housekeeping services, so that no one will be entering your room during your stay.
- As part of social distancing, we ask that you excuse us from shaking hands and hugging.
We will closely monitor the situation, and once the next phase of re-opening businesses is in place, we will adjust the number of guests accordingly.
We love serving our guests and we are looking forward to seeing you again soon.
Stay healthy and safe!